My second award nomination, One Lovely Blog Award, was presented to me by Khaula Mazhar through her blog. She is an awesome writer and she is working on a novel these days. She even posted one Chapter(click here) from her dystopian novel(WIP), read it. Those of you who haven’t visited her blog yet, please do! Moving ahead to the rules now!
1. Give credit to the person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
First things first, thank you Khaula for nominating me. I really appreciate it. I really love your blog and i follow it regularly.
7 things about me:
1. I love things/sitcoms/serials/cartoons/movies with narcissist characters in them.[House MD, Sherlock Holmes(Robert Downey Jr.) etc]
2. I am a real movie buff and rarely miss any English movie released at my nearby movie theater.
3. I like to see people jogging, running, exercising….well that’s it….i don’t like doing it myself.Lol.
4. I know how to drive but don’t tell anybody, i just hate the idea of driving in such tense & traffic infested roads.
5. I don’t have any sort of savings since i wasted or “invested”(as i put it) my money into collecting novels & dvds.
6. I don’t like shopping, not a bit. I don’t buy cloths till my mother gets irritated with my worn out clothes & gets me new “old fashioned” clothes for me(another thing which i don’t like).
7. I am pretty good at making up stories & hence i prevent myself from lying directly. 3:)
Start Drum rolls……………….
And the nominees for the “One Lovely Blog” award are:
Hurray! Done! Done! Done! Thank you everyone for filling my life with many meaningful poems, articles & real life experiences. God Bless Ya All. Happy Blogging!